There's a popular saying –
"Talent is distributed equally around the world, but opportunity isn't."
Upwork bridged that gap and it has laid the foundation of a multi-billion dollar business. You can too open a similar business to provide companies/individuals with talented resources. Offer similar opportunities and make a mark in the freelancing world. Get our marketplace PHP script – The no. 1 product to fire up a freelance business in 2022.
Once you invest in a readymade script, it will take almost a day for our support team to setup your business. In less than 24 hours, you can have a marketplace ready to be monetized. So, how does this work?
Upwork-Like Platform: How Do We Make It Work?
It all starts with companies/clients posting a job description on your portal. Following are the steps on how a freelancer can get on-board.
- Freelancers bid on the project advertisement (this involves competing with other bidders who specialize in similar skills)
- Once the bids are placed, the client goes through the bids and portfolios (selected candidates are taken for further screening and skill share program)
- After the recruiter is sure of the client’s ability to perform the necessary task, the freelancer is handed the project offer
Once a candidate receives the client’s proposal, he/she can start working on a project (as an individual or team) under the discussed guidelines, timelines, etc. It can be hourly projects, based on milestones reached and likewise. The marketplace PHP script has provisions for all types of project listings. Eager to know more! Contact the support team ASAP.
How Can You Earn Money From Your Freelance Website?
One of the most common ways to earn money from the Upwork-like marketplace is to cash on membership plans. It is the easiest and most hassle-free way to earn a fixed income on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. There are other ways too!
There are two ways Upwork charges fees from freelancers – contracts with enterprise clients and non-enterprise clients
Contract with Enterprise Clients: Unlike non-enterprise clients, your freelance marketplace negotiates every contract based on each case with enterprise clients. In addition, the sliding fees don’t apply to contracts with enterprise clients. Instead, it will charge a certain service fee to enterprise clients.
Contract with Non-enterprise Clients: Unlike non-enterprise clients, it will negotiate every contract based on each case with enterprise clients. In addition, the sliding fees don’t apply to contracts with enterprise clients. Instead, it will charge a certain service fee to enterprise clients.
The platform charges a subscription fee of $49.99 each month to its Plus Category Clients. On the other hand, it provides customization liberty in pricing features to its Enterprise Clients. It is based on the level of the service that will be provided. The admin divides the fee structure for its Payroll services as follows, for example –
23% of Employee Pay = 13% pay-rolling costs + 10% platform fee
The marketplace charges a flat fee to its clients on all its payments. In addition, the client fees are calculated based on the billing method. Our PHP script marketplace has provisions for this as well.
Top features of our Upwork-like clone script
Upwork is known for its intuitive UI and UX features. The Upwork clone script offers a combination of striking features, functionalities, smooth navigation, and more. Hence, when you are investing in our freelancer script, you can expect features such as:
- Profile creation in a few clicks: A hassle-free profile creation and updating process help freelancers get noticed by clients. Hence, the process must be simple and precise which helps freelancers to add skills and portfolios.
- Set commissions easily: The admin can change the Escrow commissions, membership plans, freelancer & employer commissions, and many more.
- Virtual workrooms: Freelancers and clients can collaborate on projects in private workrooms. A real-time chat option allows users to instantly connect and get notified on the go!
- Social media integration: This plug-in comes with our marketplace PHP script that allows users to easily integrate social media handles with the Upwork clone solution. Hence, it is a great way to showcase their expertise and expand their digital footprint.
What is the cost of building an Upwork-like marketplace?
There is no fixed way to determine the exact value of using our clone application. A lot depends on the features added, customizations on offer, time of delivery, and more. Then, there’s the matter of domain selection, SSL certificate integration, hosting rates, W3C-compliant certificate, and more. It is always recommended to contact our support team over a phone call, Skype, or email to get the details. Originate Soft Pvt. Ltd also offers a rough estimate after initial talks with obligations attached.