There are many entrepreneurs who might be doing a Google search on the importance of the freelancer clone php script. Then this might be an interesting topic to read as the entire blog is all about how the freelancer clone script works and how to make money through the support of this software product.
Business Model of Freelancer Clone Script
- The freelancers can create their profiles mentioning about their professional experience and expertise with ratings per hour.
- Freelancers can bid on various projects depending upon their skills and their professional experience.
- After selecting a particular job, the freelancers can send bid proposals for the listed job.
- The service providers/contractors will then review the proposals and then choose the best proposal as per their requirements.
How do Freelancer Clone php Script Makes Money?
The freelancer clone website script works on different modules.
- There is a membership fee, which will be charged by the website after registration.
- Freelance professional need to pay some amount of money to apply for the jobs.
- Service providers have to pay commission to the website after the accomplishment of the project.
The freelancer clone php script business model works on connecting the freelancers and businesses/companies right under one roof. Know how the entire process works.
Working procedure For Freelancers
- Sign up as a freelancer
- Job listed in the respective category
- Freelancers can send bid proposals to the service providers after selecting a job as per their skill.
- After analyzing the proposals, the service providers will choose the best proposal that suits their requirements. And they get awarded for their projects.
Working Process of Service Providers
- Sign up as a Service provider/Employer
- They can post their projects on the website.
- Employers can review various bids and then choose a freelancer to finish the task.
- As soon the project is delivered to the employer, the amount will get transferred to the specific freelancer’s account.
Essential Features of Freelance Marketplace Software
Login/Register Process : There is a separate account for both the freelancers and employers. It is always a good thought to give different Login options such as Facebook, Google+ or gmail.
Post Requirement : The employers should post about their requirements with the required details as stated below:
- Type of Task
- How big is the work or the project
- Location of the task
- Day and time of the task.
Verification of Profiles : It is important to verify the identity of a service provider. There are diverse types of site verification to attract the employer. These include Paypal, Facebook and Google.
Messaging System : There is a smooth communication channel between the freelancers and employers so that they can easily communicate and discuss about the task.
Invite Freelancers : The employers can send invitation to the freelancers.
Dispute Management : if a particular employer doesn’t get satisfied with the work and vice versa, they can easily declare the project as disputed. There is a separate dispute board where they can both discuss about it and even add admin for resolution of the dispute.
Why to Develop Own Freelance Marketplace Website?
- The majority of workforce prefers to work as freelancers today rather choosing a traditional employee.
- More and more employers are outsourcing their work and looking for a professional freelancer to finish the tasks.
- Freelance industry is prospering by leaps and bounds.
The freelance industry is growing rapidly; hence a freelancer clone php script will help to start the freelance e-Business in a short time and at a reasonable price.